How to become a referee at FC Trois-Lacs?
Here is the information to become a referee in 2022:
You are going to be 14 in 2022, you like soccer and you played soccer? You want to get more involved in the community while earning a little money? Refeering is for you.
Here is the procedure to become ref for summer 2022: The complete process is MANDATORY, we want to make sure that you are ready to start your career as a referee.
All candidates wishing to become a referee with FC3Lacs for the first time, must complete the survey below. Subsequently, you will be invited for an evaluation as future referee on zoom (15 minute interview) (date to be confirmed, this will be sent to you by email at the end of February).
Evaluation and formation
Following the interview, you will recieve instructions for your online referee training, as well as for the practical session taking place on an outdoor soccer field.
The online theoretical formation must be successfully completed before accessing to the practical formation outside. To participate to the theoretical formation and to registr for t 2022 season, a fee of $50 must be paid before te start of te formation ( payment will be made online and you will also ave to sin your affiliation slip).
* If you fail the formation, the club will have the opportunity to use you for 7-a-side soccer games or to refuse your application.
Following this training, you will have a mandatory meeting to fully understand how the season works and how games are assigned. Then, you will be ready to start your career as a referee and you will provide your availability during the season in order to be assigned to games. It should be noted that all new referees start to referee on 5-a-side or 7-a-side soccer games, the best new referees will have responsibilities as assistant referees on 9 or 11-a-side soccer games, at the beginning at the recreational level and as you gain experience, you will be assigned to competitive games.
During the season, there will be development sessions and evaluations will also be done by members of the refereeing team.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to email the Director of Refereeing (firstname.lastname@example.org)
You will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
1) Be punctual and serious
2) have a good physical condition
3) show concentration
4) Be dynamic, want
5) have strength of character
5) Know the basics of soccer rules
Registration form for new referees: (Registration deadline Febuary 26, 2022)
See you soon during your zoom interview.
Director of refereeing
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
Here are the recurring questions sent to us by those most interested in starting their refereeing careers.
How MANY GAMES PER WEEK AM I GUARANTEED TO ARBITRATE?
- Nothing is garanteed, everything depends on the availability transmitted on PTS.
WHAT IS THE COMPENSATION PER GAME?
- The referees receive a compensation amount per game refereed and this amount varies according to the class / category. We make 3 payments per summer season.
WILL THE YOUNG REFEREES HAVE TO ARBITRATE IN OTHER CITIES OR JUST HIS CITY OF RESIDENCE?
- The referee has the choice of making himself available to arbitrate in his city of residence and / or in other cities. It all depends on the availability transmitted on the PTS REF. A referee who makes himself available for Lac St-Louis could be offered game throughout the region (usually referees with more than 3 years of experience).
WHAT IS THE COST OF THE UNIFORM AND ACCESSORIES TO PURCHASE?
- In the $ 50 prize, the referee will be trained, affiliated with the Fc3lacs club, and will receive the following uniform: Yellow shirt, shorts and socks and a whistle. On the other hand, he will have to pay for the flags that are not included in this amount.
Renewal of former arbitrators for summer 2022
Here is the information for former referees who want to return in 2022:
All referees who have their referee training and who are interested in being active for the summer of 2022 at Fc3lacs.
Two very simple steps at first:
Complete the following survey:
Renew your registration on the PTS Registrar website and pay the $ 20 fee:
The registration deadline for former referees is Febuary 26.
Only when you have completed the two stages will you be recognized as an Fc3lacs referee for 2022. Thereafter, you will be invited to the annual meeting (by zoom) which will take place in early May 2022.
If you have any questions, please contact me by email: email@example.com
Director of refereeing