1. Except in extreme cases, it is always FC TROIS-LACS, the field representative or the city representative who decides to cancel the games.
2. In case of extreme heat, the activities will be held, on the other hand it is strongly advised to reduce the playing time and to take many water breaks. For the competitive cancellations are determined by the ARS.
3. It is imperative to wait for the rain before canceling the games (or practices), even if the weather forecast announces a shower or fog, meteorologists are sometimes wrong.
4. FC TROIS-LACS prefers to take the risk that activities will be interrupted by a thunderstorm instead of taking the risk of canceling for nothing, as canceled activities will not be resumed, with the exception of the playoffs for the concerned categories.
5. Cancellations will be announced at 5.30 p.m. on our website.
6. Three possible situations that force us to cancel.
- It's already raining a lot
- The grounds are already in bad condition (soggy) (city ban)
- The weather forecast announces rain all evening
7. If no decision has been made (at 5.30 p.m.) or has been announced on the club website and Facebook, the teams are responsible for presenting themselves on the field
8. Once on the field during a practice, the coach or a member of the technical staff has the duty to immediately stop the practice in the approach of lightning or thunder, or if the conditions of the ground are not safe for participants.
Coaches are responsible for delivering the message to their respective teams
Thanks for understanding
The management of Fc3lacs
( à )