The limit is one parent/spectator per participant, up to a maximum of 25. Spectators must observe two-meter physical distancing and wear a face covering. Once seated, the face covering may be removed.
Thank you, this apply for all activity without exception.
As schools resume, the possibility of your children meeting several people increases the risk of the virus spreading. To avoid spreading, it is recommended to keep your child at home if the child or a member of his entourage has any of the following symptoms:
- Fever: oral temperature 38.1 C (100.6 F) or more
- Loss of taste and smell
- Cough (new or worse)
- Shortness of breath, difficulty in breathing
- Stomach aches
- Sore throat
- Congestion and / or runny nose
- Great fatigue
- Significant loss of appetite
- Generalized muscle pain unrelated to physical exertion
If you or your child has any of the symptoms mentioned above: Please keep it at home. It is important to notify your manager and notify the club (by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible.
Please do so via the following email address: email@example.com
During each soccer activity, Sanitary measures take on importance, it is mandatory to provide his presence to the health manager, and especially to wash your hands at the beginning, at half-time and at the end of the activity . Sharing material with other players is strictly prohibited.
- Important, During games and trainings, players must not, under any circumstances, exchange pinnies, goalkeeper jerseys and water bottles.
- Important to wash the pinnies, goalkeeper gloves and goalkeeper jersey between each activity.
- The balls must be washed before each game and at the half-time, we recommend the use of a small disinfectant towel.
- Ask parents on the team for help, it is important to have hand sanitizer with you to wash your players' hands before each game, at half time and at the end.
- Although wearing a mask is not mandatory in the stands or even on the bench, we recommend it for all players sitting on the bench (their own mask of course), as well as for coaches.
- The rule of distance is mandatory in the stands and on the bench if masks are not worn.
- It is forbitten to do high-fives and handshakes
Click on the link below for the detailed training protocol (french)
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.