Health protocol summer 2021
To read the measures in force, click on the following link: Mesures en vigueur (FR)
- Fever: oral temperature 38.1 C (100.6 F) or more
- Loss of taste and smell
- Cough (new or worse)
- Shortness of breath, difficulty in breathing
- Stomach aches
- Sore throat
- Congestion and / or runny nose
- Great fatigue
- Significant loss of appetite
- Generalized muscle pain unrelated to physical exertion
If you or your child has any of the symptoms mentioned above: Please keep it at home. It is important to notify your manager and notify the club (by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible.
Please do so via the following email address: email@example.com
During each soccer activity, Sanitary measures take on importance, it is mandatory to provide his presence to the health manager, and especially to wash your hands at the beginning, at half-time and at the end of the activity . Sharing material with other players is strictly prohibited.
- Important, During games and trainings, players must not, under any circumstances, exchange pinnies, goalkeeper jerseys and water bottles.
- Important to wash the pinnies, goalkeeper gloves and goalkeeper jersey between each activity.
- Wearing a mask is currently mandatory during training (except for U-10 and under during the activity). For everyone, wearing a mask is necessary for field registration and when distance is not possible. For educators, wearing a mask is mandatory at all times. New instructions will be provided by Soccer Quebec and Public Health the closer we get to the start of the matches. Obviously the matches will not play until we have the mask wearing.
- The rule of distance is mandatory on the bench if masks are not worn.
- It is forbitten to do high-fives and handshakes
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.