Due to COVID-19, a health protocol will be in effect for Winter 2020-2021
Here are some rules and essential information for the smooth running of Winter activities.
** Wearing a mask is MANDATORY for all people over 10 years old when traveling inside the center.
** When not involved in the activity, social distancing must be respected at all times.
Symptoms and forms
- Anyone showing symptoms related to COVID-19 or having been in contact with a person showing symptoms should ,under no circumstances, rcome to their activity.
- Each player will need to complete the consent form as well as the COVID-19 form. The forms will be sent to you by the club prior to the activities.
If a child develops symptoms during the activity, they will AUTOMATICALLY be returned home.
- the equipment will be provided by the club in order to prevent the risk of contamination.
- Each player must bring their own water bottle. No sharing of bottles will be allowed.
- No ball from outside will be allowed.
- Parents will NOT be able to stay on site during the activity. (Access to the land and corridors will be prohibited)
- Parents must drop off their child 5 minutes before the activity and return to pick them up when the activity ends.
- Limit carpooling to 2 households per car. It is strongly suggested to wear a mask when transporting.
- Players must arrive ONLY 5 minutes before their activity.
- Players should arrive dressed and ready for their activity. Access to the locker room is prohibited.
- A separate location will be indicated so that each player can leave their coat and water bottle there.
- Attendance will be taken.
- Hands will be washed before and after the activity.
At the dawn of a potential second wave, the government of Quebec has set up an alert and
restriction by level depending on the regions affected by the rise of COVID-19 cases. For more information click on the following link:
Thanks for your unedrstanding and cooperation!