Summer 2020 registration
PLEASE note that due to covid-19, the office is physically closed, but online registrations remain open. Faced with all the uncertainties surrounding the Covid-19 crisis, Fc3lacs postpones the application of fees of $ 30 from March 28, the application of fees will be effective from May 1.
For our teams to be properly balanced, no special requests from players or parents relative to the choice of coach, team or teammates will be considered. We thank you for your understanding.
recreational vonlunteer Coach
To become a recreational soccer coach we invite you to send us the required form (click here)
FOR COMPETITIVE AND ELITE AAA PLAYERS, registration is done online only (except transferred players).
To register onine click on the pts reg logo below:
Office registration (The office is currently closed due to Covid-19)
At the office, during opening hours, starting in January, 2020.
We only accept payments made with VISA/MasterCard or Interac/debit card..
(NO CHEQUES OR CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED). Payments in full only.
Photo (soccer passport)
If you are:
- A new player (it is possible to register on line, however, if a photo is required [U8 and more], you must come by the office during registration evenings).
- All players born in 2012 (come by the office during our office hours or during registration evenings to have your photo taken).
- Existing players with an expired photo:
If the player finds himself in one of these situations, the photo will be taken when the office reopens after the Covid-19 crisis. (a reminder email will be sent to you at this time)
First-time player with FC Trois-Lacs
Registrations can be done online, click new member.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: REGISTRATIONS CANNOT BE PROCESSED WITHOUT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
These are the documents required for registration:
- A copy of the child’s medicare card (RAMQ card).
- Proof of residence (for example, Hydro bill or school document showing the child’s name and address).
- A parent’s or guardian’s signature is required for the affiliation of any player under the age of 14 years.
- New players only, be sure to bring (bordereau 2020) to the office for registration.
*If your child is born in 2012 or before, coming to the office in person for the photo is mandatory.
For on line registration (mandatory)
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: ON LINE REGISTRATIONS CANNOT BE PROCESSED WITHOUT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
During the registration process, you must enter:
- The number on the medicare card (RAMQ card) must be entered in the “#File” box.
- For residents of Vaudreuil-Dorion, you must indicate the child's Citizen card number in the "#ID" box (box to obtain the 25% discount (otherwise registration will be declined).
- There is no need to print and sign the form, on line payment acts as en electronic signature.
For more information
- Waiver and Insurance
- Refund policy:
*Please click on the following link (click here).
Looking for volunteer coaches
To become a recreational soccer coach, please fill out this form (click here).
2020 Recreational activities (start of activities could be changed due to flooding and Covid-19)
For more information on the type of activity according to age group, please click on your child's age group.
U4 to U6 and U7-U8 boys groups only: if you want to move your child to another sector, please fill out this form(click here).