Summer 2020 registration
PLEASE note that due to covid-19, the office is physically closed, but online registrations remain open. (HOWEVER, WAIT UNTIL JUNE 11, WE WILL OPEN NEW REGISTRATION OPTIONS FOR THE ACTIVITY CHOICES).
Faced with all the uncertainties surrounding the Covid-19 crisis, in order to help families with their expenses, Fc3lacs postpones the application of the $ 30 rebate from March 28 to June 16.
For our teams to be properly balanced, no special requests from players or parents relative to the choice of coach, team or teammates will be considered. We thank you for your understanding.
recreational vonlunteer Coach
To become a recreational soccer coach we invite you to send us the required form (click here)
The role of the coaches (U7 to U18) will be reviewed for phases 1 and 2, however when setting up games for phase 3, it will be the responsibility of the coaches to ensure that the instructions of the protocol are respected.
Competitive: 2 practices per week (Saturday and Sunday)
Recreational: 1 practice on weekends (according to the schedule)
AAA: 3 practices per week (Saturday, Sunday and weekday to be determined)
To see the schedule of the activities (click here)
To consult our new service offers click on the following link
Remember to choose your activity when registering online.
To register onine click on the pts reg logo below:
Office registration (The office is currently closed due to Covid-19)
NO REGISTRATION IN PERSON UNTIL WE HAVE THE AUTHORIZATION OF THE CITY OF VAUDREUIL-DORION TO OPEN THE PUBLIC BUILDING (updated June 10, 2020).
We only accept payments made with VISA/MasterCard or Interac/debit card..
(NO CHEQUES OR CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED). Full payments only.
Photo (soccer passport)
Players will be able to start phase 1 without their photo taken
If you are:
- A new player (it is possible to register on line, however, if a photo is required [U8 and more], you must come by the office during registration evenings).
- All players born in 2012 (come by the office during our office hours or during registration evenings to have your photo taken).
- Existing players with an expired photo:
If the player finds himself in one of these situations, the photo will be taken when the office reopens after the Covid-19 crisis. (a reminder will be sent by email at this time)
First-time player with FC Trois-Lacs
Registrations can be done online, click new member.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: REGISTRATIONS CANNOT BE PROCESSED WITHOUT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
These are the documents required for registration:
- A copy of the child’s medicare card (RAMQ card).
- Proof of residence (for example, Hydro bill or school document showing the child’s name and address).
- A parent’s or guardian’s signature is required for the affiliation of any player under the age of 14 years.
- New players only, be sure to bring (bordereau 2020) to the office for registration.
*If your child is born in 2012 or before, coming to the office in person for the photo is mandatory.
For on line registration (mandatory)
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: ON LINE REGISTRATIONS CANNOT BE PROCESSED WITHOUT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
During the registration process, you must enter:
- The number on the medicare card (RAMQ card) must be entered in the “#File” box.
- For residents of Vaudreuil-Dorion, you must indicate the child's Citizen card number in the "#ID" box (box to obtain the 25% discount (otherwise registration will be declined).
- There is no need to print and sign the form, on line payment acts as en electronic signature.
Due to the Covid-19, as well as the costs the club will incur for health rules, here are the changes that will be made to recreational soccer activities in the summer of 2020
- All activities will be centralized on two sites to help Fc3lacs manage health rules (Parc Dorion-Gardens and Cité-des-jeunes in Vaudreuil-Dorion)
- A uniform colored jersey will be given to players participating in phase 1 (if delivery arrives on time)
- The season will start after June 22, and will end at the end of August for the same price
- Fc3lacs will use the money equivalent to the weeks not exempted to help respond to requests for sanitary rules and provide a safe environment (we hope for help from the government later).
- It is important to understand that certain rules will be established and must be followed by all participants and educators (information will be sent later)
- As of June 10, we do not yet have a date that we can eliminate the rule of social distancing of 2 meters or the possibility of playing games
- In our new service offer, we are offering you an adjustment that will be made for recreational soccer based on Soccer Quebec announcements. First, an activity is scheduled for the weekend for all groups from U7 to U18 and when it is going to be possible to play games,we will add a game during the week.
For more information
- Waiver and Insurance
- Refund policy:
*Please click on the following link (click here).
Looking for volunteer coaches
To become a recreational soccer coach, please fill out this form (click here).