Summer 2021 registrations
To promote well-distributed and balanced teams, no particular request from the player or parent wishing to select his coach, his team or his teammates will be considered. We thank you for your understanding in this regard.
Volunteer coach wanted recreational
To become a recreational soccer coach, we invite you to send us the required form (click here) (VF)
It will be the role of the coaches to ensure that the sanitary protocol is respected.
The start of activities and their format could be changed according to public health guidelines.
To consult the schedule of activities : Click here
To register online: click on the pts reg logo below.
NB: for cases which registered for the first time in 2020 and which they subsequently requested their reimbursement, you will not be able to register online, we ask you to send an email to the club (info @ fc3lacs.com) with the player's name and date of birth. We will import it manually, afterwards, you will be able to register for the online activity, but we will have to send you the invoice for the $ 45 affiliation fee thereafter.
Photo (soccer passport)
If you are:
- New players (possible to register online, but if you need a photo (U08 and more))
- Former or new players born in 2012
- Former players with an expired passport photo
If the player finds himself in one of these situations, the photo will be taken online according to the following procedure https://www.fctroislacs.com/fr/page/club/photo_numerique.html
For online registrations (required)
If you are a new player, click new member.
- If your child was born in 2012 or before he must take a photo for the identity card according to the procedure
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: WE CANNOT PROCESS ONLINE REGISTRATION WITHOUT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
When registering, you must write:
- The health insurance card number must be entered in the #folder box
- For residents of Vaudreuil-Dorion under the age of 17, you must indicate the child's Citizen card number in the #card box to obtain the 25% discount (otherwise registration will be refused)
- You do not have to print and sign the registration form, the online payment represents your electronic signature
-For the competitive only, payment can be made in 3 installments, ie: 50% upon registration, 25% on June 15 and 25% on July 15.
To all players wishing to try out for AAA or LDP please complete the survey on the following page:
For players who want to play in LDIR (AA) or LR (A), we invite you to register for competitive soccer, there will be selection camps around April 30, but the information is not still available, we are awaiting information from Public Health, Soccer Quebec and the corresponding cities for the progress of activities.
For more information
- Waiver and Insurance
- Refund policy
Please click on the following link: (click here) (VF, the english version will be posted soon)
To become a recreational soccer coach, we invite you to send us the required form (click here)