2023-2024 Winter Program - Senior Competitive F&M Teams
Duration - 20 weeks: From October 14, 2023 to March 31, 2024.
We will observe breaks for the end of year holidays and also during the spring break period.
2 sessions per week:
-1 turf session in Rigaud (1h15)
- 1 futsal session in the gym (1 hour) (note, subject to change depending on gym availability)
- 1 remote physical preparation session by zoom (every 2 weeks, from January 2024)
2 matches guaranteed:
- In partnership with FC Révolution (winter 2023/24), 1 match at the CSO de Rigaud – 1 match at the St-Eustache Sports Complex.
- 1 match guaranteed at the Rigaud CSO complex
ARS Lac Saint Louis Senior League:
Participation in ARS Lac St Louis Senior League (date of matches to be confirmed by ARS LSL).
All home matches will be filmed with our Veo camera and shared with the players.
2 mental preparation sessions during the program with Coach Kevin Gimenez followed by a test.
Physio monitoring service: Available only during training and matches on turf in Rigaud.
Specific training for Goalkeepers – U13+ and Seniors M&F
1 session on turf in St-Lazare* or Urfé of 1 hour per week, Friday** 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. with Coach Nizar / Goalkeeper factory
Dave Navarro (women's team)
Javier Apter (men’s team)
No uniform fees
*Location to be confirmed by the goalkeeper training manager
**Day and time to be confirmed by the goalkeeper training manager
FC 3Lacs reserves the right to modify or cancel groups depending on the number of registrations received.
FC 3Lacs reserves the right to modify training times and locations due to climatic requirements, or availability of indoor locations.
The competitive group schedule is subject to change due to the availability of coaches assigned to the teams and fields.
Thank you for your understanding.
The adoption of the digital registration platform leads us to review our policy on the following fees:
The total fees for each registration are composed of credit card fees (2.45%) and service fees ($0.50 + 1.50%).
Credit card fees (2.45%) will be paid by the Club.
The service fees will be automatically added to your invoice ($0.50 + 1.50%).
To avoid service fees, we recommend using bank transfer (email@example.com) with the password '' hiver2324 ''. This bank transfer payment option does not have a deposit option.
Before registering, you must read our refund policy as well as the different programs offered.
- Online registrations close on November 14, 2023 for all programs starting in October and November 2023.
- Places are limited, we will, if necessary, establish waiting lists.
- Priority being offered to players who participated in the summer activities of Club FC 3Lacs
- All online registrations must be paid by credit card (Visa and Mastercard are the only cards accepted.)
- Please keep THE RECEIPT THAT will be sent to YOU by email AS YOUR REGISTRATION RECEIPT.
- Registrations can be made in the office from September 18, 2023.
- Payments can be made by debit, credit, checks or cash.
Refund policy winter 2023/24:
No refunds will be given for missed sessions, where possible we will reschedule lost sessions.
- Any refund request** must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the Club cannot form a team in a category, the registration fees will be refunded in full.
- The $25 administration fee is non-refundable*.
- The $45 affiliation fee is not refundable once the season has started*.
- Registration platform fees are never refundable*.
For players registered for the summer period (summer 2023), no affiliation fees for winter activities will be charged, as they have already paid them when registering. The digital platform will make the distinction during registration.
For all programs starting in October or November 2023:
- For refund requests received before October 15, 2023, the refund will be made less administration, affiliation and platform fees.
- Reimbursement requests received after October 15, 2023 will be granted in proportion to the activities initiated, less non-refundable fees*.
- No refund requests will be granted after December 15, 2023.
Reimbursement for injury or exceptional cases:
- Any injury reimbursement request must contain a valid doctor's note stating that the player is unable to participate in the program, including the dates for which the player cannot participate in a sport.
- Any request for reimbursement for an exceptional case will be studied by the General Management of FC 3Lacs.
- It is at the discretion of the club to judge whether the refund is an exceptional case.
** Please note that any refund request may take up to 6 weeks to process!
There is no refund for course cancellation due to bad weather conditions.
The club is not responsible for any monies paid directly to any team, coach or official and will not be obliged to make any such refund.
- A jersey is provided to all players by the Club for leisure categories U5 to U14, only.
- Balls are provided by the Club.
- Shin guards are mandatory for everyone, soccer shoes with cleats are recommended for the synthetic field and sports shoes are mandatory for gymnasiums.
Affiliation fees: $45 which is payable once a year and non-refundable