You going to be 15 years old in 2020, you love soccer and you have played soccer? You want to get more involved in the community while earning a little money? Being monitor is for you.
All candidates who wish to become a monitor with FC3Lacs for the first time, must complete the survey below.
Thereafter, you will be invited for an evaluation as a future monitor (date to be confirmed, this will be sent to you by email after March 15).
For this evaluation, you need to wear sports clothing because you are going to be active
You will be called upon to ensure the animation and support of parent-educators (activities with a clientele of 4 to 12 years old). You will have to follow the development plan prescribed by the technical director of the club.
- Recreational team monitor
- Collaborate on special events
- Assistance during launching, closing festivals and technical games
- Fall, winter and spring recreational activity animator
Qualities we are looking for:
-Good soccer base
-Autonomy and punctuality
- Smiling and dynamic
- Rescourceful and with great interpersonal skills
-Good with young children
-Good sense of teamwork
Compulsory formation will be given by the assistant technical director of the club.
- Having already played soccer at a competitive level and having a good knowledge of the sport is an asset
- Be at least 15 years old in the current year of 2020
- Be available weekends from May to August, as well as weeknights.
* A compensatory amount will be given according to the training of the instructors, as well as their experience. Financial compensation is paid monthly.
Application deadline: March 5, 2020
Becoming a monitor
Fill out the questionnaire below:
Monitor survey 2020
For all other questions, do not hesitate and write to us at the email indicated below: